Pages

Apr 29, 2010

online shoping-Designer Golden Marquee Pearl-Zircon Jewellery Set

Beautiful girl, stay with me…
It’s all in this game of love!
I don’t want to name my ‘benevolent’ friends who warned me against marriage and later forced me to throw a party to celebrate it. It wasn’t them who helped me today. It was Bindaas Bargain’s Designer Golden Marquee Pearl-Zircon Jewellery Set that saved my day (and the rest of my life). Today was my wife’s first birthday after marriage.

Pata nahi mujhe kya ho gaya! I mean, I remembered her birthday exactly a week before and then completely forgot about it. What a shame! I had nothing special planned for my beautiful wife. The result? No talks or even pleasantries exchanged the entire day. She didn’t call me during lunch or in the evening to ask me to get back home on time. Indifference. Cold, brutal womanly indifference! Well, I couldn’t blame her for this treatment. I had committed the blasphemy of forgetting such a special occasion!
But thank God for little mercies. I saw the Designer Jewellery Set (a beautiful golden chain, a stylish marquee-shaped pendant with pearl and zircon inset and matching earrings) being sold on Bindaas Bargain. The first thing I did was hit the ‘I want one’ button and pray that it got delivered to my office well before D-day ended.
She opened the door, looking furious. Her cheeks flushed with anger. I, like a complete fool, got down on my knees with a bunch of red roses in hand and started singing:
“A love struck Romeo, sings a street suss serenade,
Laying everybody low, with a love song that he made…”
Aage gaata isse pehle she turned her back on me and went inside. But jab pyaar kiya toh darna kya? Now that I had the beautiful Designer Golden Marquee Pearl-Zircon Jewellery Set, I stopped her midway. She raised her eyebrow and looked at me. I went closer, took out the golden chain with the pendant and hooked it around her neck. A little smile appeared on her face. So madam’s heart was melting! I closed her eyes and placed the earrings in her hands. Her expression was worth a click!
Here stood a gorgeous woman looking fabulous in the sparkling jewellery. God!, she was the most beautiful person in my life! I got down on my knees once again and told my wife,
“Juliet… you just exploded in my heart!”


1.  Designer Pearl and Zircon Jewellery Set:
  • Four pieces.
  • One Golden Chain.
  • One Stylish Marquee Shaped Pendant with Pearl in the middle and Zircon-cut Diamond Inset.
  • One Pair of Matching Designer Ear-studs.
2.  Jewellery-cum-Gift Case:
  • Comes in an attractive gift box that can be converted into jewellery-cum-gift box.
Bold 'n' Bindaas:
All women love jewellery, be it your wife or your mom. And with Mother’s Day round the corner, you better order one for your lovely mom right away!

http://www.bindaasbargain.com/

No comments: