Pages

Jul 18, 2010

Shop for-Bathroom Set: Liquid Dispenser+Soap Dish+Toothbrush Holder+Tumbler

Ethnic-style bathroom décor made of ceramic adds class & comfort to your bathroom. Daily-use bath accessories. Choose from 3 colours. visit bindaasbargain.com to shop online

Bindaas story:-
When I was just a little kiddo, bath times were such fun times! My baby brother Nunu and I would splash around in the tub till mummy didn’t drag us out. Summers were our favourite times. Morning bath, day bath and evening bath – we would walk around the house with our tiny feet leaving wet marks all over the carpet. This was inadvertently followed by mummy rushing to wrap us in oversized towels, scolding with love (something only moms can do) “Wait till the cold catches you!”
 It’s been a long times since then, and life has moved on. I still miss those carefree days and try to relive them with my kids, whenever I can. With the little time that a life in metro grants you, every moment becomes precious. We make the most of food times, play times and of course bath times!
With all three of us (my two kiddos and me) in the tub, we sing and scrub making sure the entire neighbourhood overhears. To add spice to the daily routine, I keep getting new accessories every now and then. Once I got a water hose which my little one thought was a snake at first. But once she got a hang of it, there was no stopping her anymore! There was another thing that both of them fell I love with instantaneously – the bubble bath! But more than anything, my kids love the 4 Pcs Bathroom Set: Liquid Dispenser+Soap Dish+Toothbrush Holder+Tumbler.
I got it coz it matched my bathroom décor. Plus, it would help me do away with the ever-changing liquid dispensers or dirty plastic soap cases. But wait, I had no clue my kids would also love it so much! The moment they saw the Set of 4 Bathroom Accessories, they placed them tenderly on the slab next to the basin. It was their own set of bath toys!
After the initial haggling over who owned which piece, they finally managed to divide their duties gracefully. The elder one refills the Liquid Dispenser and manages the Toothbrush Holder, whereas the younger one cleans and replaces the Soap Dish with the soap every night before going to bed. The Tumbler however belongs to everyone. Whenever any one of them gets a chance, they fill it up and splash it at each other or me.
I’m sure they’ll recall all these antics when they too, have moved on in life. And when I have a grey head, I’ll rest happy that I was able to give my children a childhood which was clean and clear, fresh and fun!

  • Number of pieces in the set: Four.
  • Material: ceramic, porcelain and steel.
  • Outer surface: Designer ceramic ethnic finish.
  • Inner surface is polished to prevent leakage/corrosion.
  • Total weight: 802 gm.
  • Dimensions: Length x Diameter (approx.):

    • Lotion Dispenser: 18 cm x 10 cm.
    • Soap Dish: 11 cm.
    • Toothbrush Holder (holds four toothbrushes): 10 cm x 9.5 cm
    • Tumbler: 10 cm x 10 cm.
  • Colours available: Grey, Brown and White.
Bold 'n' Bindaas:
Breakable. Handle with care.

5 comments:

John said...

This looks really good. I have seen something similar in the bathroom of a property I went to photograph about year ago. I really like it and with pleasure will buy this accessories, I just didn't know from where to buy until now.

~X~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bindaas said...

@~X~
Please do not post link in massage body.

Interior Designs said...

Nice creativity designs

Ginny Dolls said...

Thanks to share great information!

Ginny Doll online store. Buy ginny baby doll online at the Internets Premier ginny doll store.