Pages

Aug 4, 2010

Shopping for Ultra-cool Cricketer USB Pen Drive

Store data, transfer files, gift or collect a team of cricketers with super cool, high-speed 1GB Cricketer USB Pen Drive

  • One Cricketer USB Pen Drive.
  • Two options available.
  • Capacity: 1GB
  • Open head to find the USB plug.
  • Swivel design protects the drive and protects the cap (head) from getting lost.
  • Plug and play.
  • Convenient, pocket-sized and portable.
  • Dimensions: Length: 7.5 cm.
  • Weight: 20g.
  • Make: Chinese, non-branded.
  • Ideal for use, collection or gifting.
Bold 'n' Bindaas:
The speed of the USB may vary depending on the host hardware, software and amount of usage.

4 comments:

JD said...

Where can this be brought? I was searching for such a flash drive as I have seen that sometime back with my classmate.

Bindaas Shopping said...

You can check today offer from bindaasbargain.com

weekend family breaks said...

Small capacity, if it was a little larger (8gb up)then I would be interested.

Carol said...

My USB drive is giving me some problems, it stop working from time to time, may be somehow loosing electricity. I need a new one, and those really looks cool, I need go get one.