Pages

Sep 7, 2010

Online shopping deal - Solar Car Toys: Cool Duck OR Wise Monkey. Make cool moves.

Make your car interesting with cool car toys. Solar-Powered Car Toys make cool moves under direct sunlight. Choose from three options.

I like to move it, move it!
“Papa, I want a dancing monkey in our car!” my little daughter Pushku reminded me for the tenth time in two days.
There I go again! That’s called inviting trouble. Guess all dads love doing this – enticing their children to demand for things, procuring which is like a treasure-hunt challenge for them. The enticement part comes when we show them delightful movies like ‘Madagascar’ or ‘Alice in Wonderland’; and then our children demand a magical rabbit or as in my little daughter’s case, a dancing monkey.
Dancing monkey, dancing monkey… I searched all the possible car accessory chops and toy-shops in the city, surfed the net and passed the word around amongst friends to look for a toy monkey that would shake its leg and head on the dashboard of my car. It seemed impossible to get one.  Where did all the dancing toy monkeys disappear? “God, help me” I found myself saying.
I couldn’t believe what I saw in my mail box on the third day. Bindaas bargain was selling Colourful & Fun Solar Car Toys: Cool Duck OR Wise Monkey that makes cool moves, specially designed to fix on car dashboards! Wow, was that telepathy between God and me? Here was my chance to impress my little daughter ad make her immensely happy. All the three options – the yellow duck, the brown monkey and the yellow monkey – looked great. In fact the monkey looked exactly like the ones in Madagascar! So I went ahead and bought all the three options of the Car Toys.
Pushku screamed in joyful glee when she saw the yellow duck, the brown monkey and the yellow monkey.  
“Do they dance daddy?” she asked excitedly.
“Yes they do! But first, they need some energy.” I exclaimed. Saying this, I placed all the Car Toys on my car dashboard, so that the solar-panel could take in as much solar energy as would be required to get the toys to move. Next, I turned on my car stereo and inserted our favourite music CD. Lo and behold! The Toys started moving in rhythm.
I like to move it, move it
She likes to move it, move it
He likes to move it, move it
You like to –

"MOVE IT!" we shouted.
What next baby? Perhaps a frog that turns into a prince?

  • Solar Powered Car Toy. Three Options.
  • Make: Forest Owners, China
  • Material: Non-toxic plastic
  • Solar panel
  • Charge: Solar energy
  • Option 1: Yellow Cool Duck
  • Option 2: Brown Wise Monkey
  • Option 3: Yellow Wise Monkey
  • Dimensions of Yellow Cool Duck: Height x Breadth: 9cm x 8.5cm.
  • Dimensions of Brown Wise Monkey: Height x Breadth: 9 cm x 8.5 cm.
  • Dimensions of Yellow Wise Monkey: Height x Breadth: 9 cm x 8.5 cm.
  • Weight of Yellow Cool Duck: 82 g
  • Weight of Brown & Yellow Wise Monkeys: 62 g each.
  • Car accessory.
Bold 'n' Bindaas:
No batteries required to make the toys move. However, the toys will not move with full motion under low/poor light conditions.

No comments: