Pages

Feb 10, 2011

Tripod Stand for Cameras & Camcorders

40.5 inch Tripod Stand lets you click steady shots & is designed with self-timer photography in mind. Comes with a nylon bag

Bindaas Deal: Facts, Fiction & Features
Call a shot!
Clicking gets convenient
Guess what? I won the ‘Send your pic, Win a trip’ contest. Finally, I get a chance to visit four of my favourite travel destinations in India. Thanks to my Adjustable and Light-Weight 4-Step Aluminium Tripod Stand for Cameras & Camcorders. It made my camera stand in the oddest of locations; I stood the chance to enter this contest.
Winning this ‘travel-photo’ contest was not a cakewalk. There were terms and conditions for participation. Participants were required to click pictures of places keeping themselves in the frame. My first reaction to this was – “Holy God! Now I’ll have to persuade someone else to tag along with me just to click pics.” Sometimes, being single (and not ready to mingle) is difficult. Alas, I had to think of an alternative. And I got one! The Adjustable and Light-Weight 4-Step Aluminium Tripod Stand for Cameras & Camcorders.
Read more on - www.bindaasbargain.com

No comments: