Pages

Jun 25, 2010

skull-shaped ashtray collects ash and reminds smoking kills

Ashtray in Antique Skull Design and Metallic Finish
This skull-shaped ashtray collects cigarette ash and also reminds that ‘smoking kills’. Non-smokers can use it as a gift item/collectible... Read complete detail on bindaasbargain.com


Why do people smoke? Here’s what they say:
  1. It relaxes me.
  2. My brain doesn’t seem to function without it.
  3. A smoke is a good way to break ice and get to know people (through smoke breaks!)
  4. It’s indispensable for my morning ablutions.
  5. It is my best companion.
Needless to say they would love to buy what Bindaas Bargain is selling– Ashtray in Antique Skull Design and Metallic Finish. But for a change today, we Bees give you reasons to BUY OR NOT TO BUY the Ashtray in Antique Skull Design and Metallic Finish.
  • One ashtray in Antique Skull Design and Metallic Finish.
  • Fine quality Chinese make.
  • Detachable lid to flick the ash or clean the ash tray.
  • Four cigarette holding slots on the head of the ash-tray.
  • Ethnic design carved on the ashtray lid.
  • Material:Ceramic
  • Dimensions: 12cm x 9cm x 9cm
  • Weight: 260 gm

3 comments:

Jan said...

I smoke because I like it. It also gives me 'time' to stop and think but I know from experience that I should be able to do that without still having to 'do' something. I did stop for 12 months when I lived in Canada because the houses there aren't open like they are in Australia and I don't like smoking in a non-airy environment.

Two things I have never done:
1. Walk while smoking
2. Smoked in my bedroom.

Jemmy said...

I don't know for stopping it exactly.
People says "since from the heart".
But it met to fail in practice.
But thanks for good info.

Abraham R. said...

I always sing a song.
I should entertain my mind.
I should be happy every time.
The three above are my way out for stopping.