Pages

May 20, 2010

Automatic Coffee Maker

(visit http://www.bindaasbargain.com/ for more details)
One Cappuccino. LARGE 
I need a trigger of caffeine!
Coffee…Oh, coffee!
Umm…what would I do without you?
I neither wake up, nor get myself to work,
If I start my day without you!
Tra la la la la la la
Coffee… oh sweet coffee!
Umm… I’d love to have you alone,
When I wake up in the morning or am at work,
Or relax upon returning home!

So I got the One Cup Pod Coffee Maker,
With easy-to-use automatic drip,
A newspaper and a wafer,
And just one cup of black coffee to swig!
Tra la la la la la la
Coffee…oh hot coffee!
You trigger my senses, sweet lover,
When I watch you flowing in the white ceramic mug,
That comes with my One Cup Pod Coffee Maker!
Coffee…oh soothing coffee!
Ummm…I won’t share you with none,
So I’ll pack safe my One Cup Pod Coffee Maker,
When my coffee brewing job is done.
Tra la la la la la la
Coffee…oh fresh coffee!
I’d love to pour you in the top slot
And when the Pod Coffee Maker, has you brewed,
I’d love to watch you fall for me, hot!
Coffee… my darling coffee!
I’ll promise to never let you go a-waste,
And dear, we’ll be together, forever and ever…
The One Cup Pod Coffee Maker brewing you to my taste.
Tra la la la la la la
Coffee…oh sweet coffee!
Coffee…my sweet coffee!
Coffee…oh soothing coffee!
Coffee…my darling coffee!

  • One easy-to-use Pod Coffee Maker with handle.
  • Uses any ground coffee.
  • Black Plastic housing.
  • Slot on top that opens for pouring water.
  • Removable filter tray for the coffee powder.
  • Coffee dispenser outlet.
  • Plastic tray fixed to the coffee maker to keep the mug.
  • Auto keep warm with non-stick coated warming plate.
  • Overheat protection by thermostat and thermo fuse.
  • On/Off switch. Plug-in to heat or brew coffee.
  • Large 15-ounce serving size.
  • Capacity: 0.15 L
  • Specifications: 110V/230V, 50Hz, 650W.
  • Dimensions:Height : 17 cm. Diameter: 13 cm.
  • Weight: 0.306 kg.
  • Colours Available: Black.
In the Package:
  • One easy-to-use POD Coffee Maker with handle.
  • One Ceramic Travel Mug.
  • One plastic measuring spoon for measuring ground coffee.
Bold 'n' Bindaas:
Remember to switch off the Pod Coffee maker once you are done brewing a large cup of fresh coffee. Oh, and handle the ceramic cup with care! :)

No comments: