Pages

May 6, 2010

Buy online- Waterproof Backpack with Padded Shoulder Straps

All in a go!  Best buy online
I don’t remember when I last stood still for a moment, rested both hands on my waist and wondered, “It’s just a matter of one night!” Thanks to my unique Stylish Waterproof Backpack with Padded Shoulder Straps which is ideal for short trips, night-outs, picnics and even for regular school, college or professional use – my life is sorted.
Did you ever imagine a backpack as your companion on a long, boring journey?
My Backpack undoubtedly is. Cuddling up to it on long journeys is as reassuring as being in the company of friends. My Backpack is is a multi-purpose bag which I take to work keeping my laptop secure in the laptop pouch. The inner padding of the laptop sleeve compartment reassures its safety.

My diary and other documents, along with a small lunchbox are safely packed in the second. The inner zipped pocket in the front compartment helps me carry my keys, wallet, stationery, etc. The other unzipped small inner pocket is strictly for my business cards.
 How many times have you stood in an uncomfortably tiring and long queue at the airport waiting for your luggage? Now a smart person won’t do that. A smart person would take this easy-to-carry, ultra light Backpack as cabin luggage. So, while others wait for their luggage to arrive at the airport, I happily check out in five minutes. Saving time and energy (pushing a trolley is not always that easy, is it?)
Another place where I love carrying my multipurpose Backpack is the gym. I can carry a spare change of clothes in it along with a water bottle while the zipped inner pocket accommodates my wrist bands and other gym accessories. That’s all and I’m ready to pump some iron!
The Backpack is also excellent when it comes to picnics or sight-seeing tours. Carry your camera, lenses, hats, sunglasses, fluids and grub! Don’t worry, your back won’t go for a toss. The cushion padding supports your back and saves you from injury. Plus this Backpack is waterproof! Come rain, come sun, all my stuff is always protected.
Guess I summed it all!
Go get the cool Stylish Waterproof Backpack with Padded Shoulder Straps today!
Or carry your big, old, rucksack and pray for such an offer to come again your way!

  • Colours available: Maroon, gray and black.
  • Padded hanger hook for hanging the bag.
  • Two zipped compartments.
  • One zipped pocket in the front compartment for your everyday stuff. Adjustable with Velcro.
  • Special padded laptop sleeve with Velcro strap to fasten laptop. Accomodates a 15.4" laptop easily.
  • Inner padding.
  • Comfortable padded shoulder strap for easy carrying.
  • Adjustable shoulder straps.
  • Cushion back support for your back.
  • Waterproof.
  • Dimensions: Length x Breadth x Height: 400 mm x 180 mm x 500 mm.
  • Weight: 742 gm.
Bold 'n' Bindaas:
Sling the bag around both your shoulders, instead of just one. The straps will help distribute weight evenly and thus prevent back and shoulder sprains.

No comments: