Pages

May 12, 2010

Beat the Heat deal this summer- Kids Foldable Umbrella

"Silver-coated polyester Umbrellas in 3 cute animal designs & choice of handles. Choose pink, yellow or grey in matching plastic bottle-case"

I always wanted to be a super-model. In fact I started pretty young. As a kid I modeled for Pearlgate toothpaste, Bear soap, Chocolicks energy drink and many more. Yeah, I am that cute chubby girl with a little bow on her head and a dimpled chin! Being a child model wasn’t easy, you know. Shoot schedules were tight and quite hectic for a kid like me. Directors wanted fresh, glowing, innocent faces. Being too young I couldn’t idle away hours in posh beauty salons, pampering myself with exotic creams and minerals to get instantly glowing beauty (the older models did that). Mom told me that the biggest impediment in skin maintenance was the weather – the harmful UV rays of the sun, the dust and the pollution (don’t be surprised). To keep all these at bay and have a perfectly healthy skin, Mom gave me the perfect solution – the cute Kids Foldable Bottle Umbrella in 3 colours + 3 designs: Piggy/Bear/Panda which I still have.

My Bottle Umbrella came in a super-stylish bottle holder with colourful piglet, bear or panda cartoon prints. When I didn’t use it I could simply fold the compact folding Bottle Umbrella and keep it back in the bottle holder which  resembled the sorbet bottles mom had in her kitchen!
I totaaaaally loved my chic Bottle Umbrellas. I still have an entire collection of pretty pink, yellow and grey colours which I then used to match my various attires. With cute animal motifs on them, they made a perfect style statement too – cute and wild.  I took the Umbrella everywhere that I went – on the shooting sets, to camps and even to school. Some of them even had colourful plastic animal-shaped handles!
Oh, I could go on and on. This polyester umbrella completely blocks out the sun. The silver coating on its inner side protects your kiddo from the ultra-harmful UV rays. So your child never gets a sun-tan or skin problems at such tender age. Plus, it’s really handy during the rains. The steel shaft is really smooth so your bacha doesn’t have to struggle (and you know how often that happens) while folding the Umbrella back.
Now that my daughter Tia is also a child model, the Kids Foldable Bottle Umbrella in 3 colours + 3 designs: Piggy/Bear/Panda protects her from the harsh weather too. She loves it so much that she even modeled with it during the shoot of last April’s issue of ‘She’s Got the Looks’ Magazine. She simply reminds me of my times and how I used to carry the Foldable Bottle Umbrella everywhere!
So while I get Tia ready for her next shoot, why don’t you buzz out of the green-room and check out the Kids Foldable Bottle Umbrella in 3 colours + 3 designs: Piggy/Bear/Panda. Trust me it’s really, really cute and really really in this season!

  • Colours available: Pink, yellow and white.
  • Designs available: Piggy, Bear and Panda.
  • Bottle-case material: Toughened plastic.
  • Shaft: Steel.
  • Fabric: Polyester.
  • Rib type: Steel with zinc-plated, six single-fluted ribs.
  • String with push-button to hold the umbrella folds in place.
  • Cover material: Polyester, silver coating on the inner side for UV protect.
  • Handles with wrist bands, to carry around wrists.
  • Diameter: 86 cm.
  • Weight: 240 gm.
Choose from any of the following options:

  1. Pink Umbrella-pink bottle-cork style handle.
  2. Pink Umbrella- pink bottle-cute piggy handle.
  3. Yellow Umbrella-yellow bottle-cork style handle
  4. Grey Umbrella-white bottle-cork style handle.
  5. Grey Umbrella-white bottle-cute panda handle.
Bold 'n' Bindaas:
Do not pack the umbrella back in the bottle with force. Turn it gently in one direction while sliding it back in the bottle-case.

1 comment:

Web site Design and development said...

Nice posting.The article about this topic Beat the Heat deal this summer- Kids Foldable Umbrella fine.