Pages

May 11, 2010

Deal of the day-Slip PVC-Foam Yoga/Gym Exercise Mat

Bodyliscious
Of good health and high spirit!
Main bahaut mota tha. I got kicked out of the college football team. My friends used to call me names – fatso, kaddu, motu, golu, Kung-Fu Panda! I weighed a grand 95 kg. I was extremely lethargic, couldn’t run and seemingly my mind was becoming round too! Plus, there was a larger concern – I was coming of age. What if I didn’t find a nice girl to get married to! One fine morning mom announced, “Bus bahaut ho gaya!”  She decided to put me on a strict yoga routine! Yoga and me? I could barely stretch my legs.
The first day was a disaster. I slided and glided. By the end of the session I landed in the other corner of the room, meters away from where I had started - thanks to the slippery mat I was practicing on! The second day I slipped and landed on my back because I couldn’t adjust my posture on the same slippery yoga mat. Oh mockery, laughter and awkwardness! Was it my weight or was it the slippery mat? I couldn’t decide.
Mom, it’s going to kill me.

I can’t bend forward and touch the ground.
Ouch! My back hurts.
It’s embarrassing!
None of that worked. Mom was head-bent on getting me back in shape. Well, so was I. But I wasn’t ready to risk my reputation by slipping and falling once again. Mom understood my dilemma.  She got me the Full-size Non-Slip PVC-Foam Yoga/Gym Exercise Mat in Easy-Carry Nylon Bag and then there was no stopping.
My Yoga Mat is made of healthy non-slip, PVC foam with excellent ground-grip. This prevents slipping while doing the asanas (exercises). I can sit, twist, stand, bend, stretch and invert without losing my balance. Plus, the waffle pattern of the Full-size Non-Slip PVC-Foam Yoga/Gym Exercise Mat in Easy-Carry Nylon Bag provides cushion to my feet and body and allows me to concentrate on my exercises without thinking about getting hurt.
I shed five kilos of weight in the first two months - BIG kick! I would still give all the credit to Mom for giving me the Full-size Non-Slip PVC-Foam Yoga/Gym Exercise Mat in Easy-Carry Nylon Bag. The fact that I could do my exercises properly, without slipping tided over all the embarrassment of the initial two days. I began feeling more comfortable and confident. My body was changing, and for a change, looking good.
Two years hence, I now weight 70 kg. I feel great (and handsome too, I think). I am now concentrating more on floor exercises. Needless to say, I carry my Full-size Non-Slip PVC-Foam Yoga/Gym Exercise Mat in Easy-Carry Nylon Bag to the gym too.
People seldom pay attention to their exercise-gear. But for me, it was the Full-size Non-Slip PVC-Foam Yoga/Gym Exercise Mat in Easy-Carry Nylon Bag that made things easier and helped me overcome my fear of falling or losing balance. I could concentrate better on my health and my body.
Look at me now – I no longer look like a ‘Kung-Fu Panda’. Although I’m always game for a mock Kung-Fu!

  • Colours available: Aqua-blue and Purple.
  • Full-size, durable and lightweight fitness mat.
  • Material: Healthy non-slip, PVC foam with excellent ground-grip.
  • Texture: Waffle pattern to provide cushion to your feet and body.
  • Eco-friendly: Made in accordance with strict environmental regulations which minimise the impact of their production on the environment.
  • Washable.
  • Dimensions: Length x Breadth: 173 cm x 62 cm
  • Thickness: 6 mm.
  • Weight: 1.256 kg
  • Scope of application: Gymnasium, yoga and other floor exercises.
  • Roll-up compactly for easy storage.
  • Comes in an easy-carry nylon net-mesh bag.
Bold 'n' Bindaas:
Know the yog-asanas that are suitable for you and practice them under professional guidance. It is important for you to know what exactly your body needs

No comments: