Pages

May 14, 2010

laptop bags with Strolley

Living out of a Travel Backpack!
(TODAY'S BINDAASBARGAIN.COM DEAL)
Survive a bumpy ride... anyday, anywhere.
I sometimes wish I could live the life of George Clooney, the way he did in the flick, ‘Up in the Air’. Why not? I totally fit the bill. One, I am as frequent a flyer with thousands of frequent flyer miles tagged to my priviledge card (just like he played in the movie). Two, I would love to do his job of firing others from their jobs! (And my boss would top the corporate downsizing list!) Arrrgh, the woes of a travelling job! Kudos to me I’ve been doing this job for the past six years. However, now there’s one relief though, and a big one at that – The Executive OR Sporty - Laptop backpack with Strolley.

Till a couple of years back, half of my time was spent in frustration and waiting. Dragging my travel suitcase at airports, waiting in long check-in queues and yet again waiting for luggage check-out was a tiresome routine. Somehow it seemed my luggage always showed up on the conveyor belt in the end, after all the other passengers had collected theirs. But now I’m sorted. I practically live out of my Executive OR Sporty - Laptop backpack with Strolley. It is spacious enough to accommodate my laptop, clothes-change, toiletry-kit, important documents and other knick-knacks in its various roomy compartments.
The best thing about my travel partner, the Executive OR Sporty - Laptop backpack with Strolley is its swivel-pole which when pulled up by pressing the push-button, allows me to push, pull and steer my wheeled Trolley Travel Bag across all floor surfaces. When the load isn’t much, I can always pull out the folding straps from the small pouch at the back and carry the Carry-on Laptop Trolley Travel Backpack on my shoulders like any rucksack. It suffices for all kinds of trips and travels – local or long-distant. I don’t have to wait in long airport queues to check my luggage in. I can carry the compact Executive Wheeled Carry-on Laptop Trolley Travel Bag as cabin-baggage. The toughened exterior of my Trolley Travel Backpack makes sure all my stuff, especially my laptop, is safe even on a bumpy ride.  For short distance tours, the Carry-on Laptop Backpack is not only compact and stylish but also apt for the purpose.
When on pleasure (err… leisure) trips, I can carry the more Sporty Carry-on Laptop Trolley Travel Bag with padded back and shoulder straps. The removable laptop pouch can, as you rightly guessed, be removed to make the compartment more spacious and accommodate lots of things. Trust me, you will be amazed at the number of intricate compartments these Trolley Travel Backpacks have! Open one large compartment and in there will be smaller pouches for souvenirs, stationery, personal-care kits etc.
So I don’t hate my job so much after all! With the Executive OR Sporty - Laptop backpack with Strolley I travel light, just like a breeze. Where to…that really doesn’t matter (as long as I’m in the ‘not-so-roomy-as-my-Trolley Travel Bag’ good books of my Boss)!

Design 1: Wheeled Laptop Travel Trolley Backpack: Executive
  • Carry as a backpack or wheel like a trolley.
  • When wheeled: Two PP wheels. Easy-to-wheel with curved swivel-handle on aluminium pole that locks into a natural holding position.
  • When carried-on: Padded back and for comfort while carrying as a backpack. Adjustable, padded shoulder-straps for easy carry and spread of weight.
  • Backpack straps can be folded when not required.
  • Tie-down straps in main packing compartment.
  • Removable laptop pouch, designed to hold laptops up to 17 inches, provides optimum protection for your laptop.
  • Dedicated pockets for computer-cables and business essentials.
  • Meets airline regulations for carry-on baggage.
  • Backpack main material:  DuPont Cordura high-tenacity ballistic nylon.
  • Compartments: Two main zipped compartments. Two additional small zipped pouches.
  • -  Front zipped compartment: One large inner compartment, one net mesh compartment for laptop battery charger, etc, two closed pouches with Velcro,    one small multiple card-holder and one small pouch for tickets etc. -  Back zipped compartment: One large laptop pouch with Velcro to hold the laptop in place. The sleeve acts as partition leaving lots of room to    accommodate other stuff. -  Two small zipped pouches: One between the two main zipped compartments and another at the back to fold back the shoulder-straps.
  • Waterproof.
  • Lockable zip housings ensure protection against theft.
  • Dimensions: Length x Breadth x Height: 34 x 20 x 52cm
  • Length of Swivel Pole when pulled up: 55cm
  • Weight: 2.382 kg.
  • Colour available: Black.

Design 2: Wheeled Laptop Travel Trolley Back: Sporty


  • Carry as a backpack or wheel like a trolley.
  • When carried-on: Padded back and shoulder-straps for easy carry and spread of weight.
  • Backpack straps can be folded when not required.
  • When wheeled: Two PP wheels. Easy-to-wheel with curved swivel-handle on aluminium pole that locks into a natural holding position.
  • Removable laptop pouch, designed to hold laptops up to 17 inches, provides optimum protection for your laptop.
  • Meets airline regulations for carry-on baggage.
  • Backpack main material:  600D polyester with full lining.
  • Compartments: Two Main Zipped Compartments, two net-mesh side pouches for keeping water bottles, one zipped front pouch and one zipped small back pouch for folding back the shoulder straps.
  • -  Back zipped compartment. One laptop sleeve with Velcro to hold the laptop in place, one large partitioned compartment, two small pouches and one     mini zipped pouch.
  • One carabineer for hanging shoes etc.
  • Waterproof.
  • Lockable zip housings ensure protection against theft.
  • Dimensions: Length x Breadth x Height: 36 x 18 x 54 cm.
  • Length of Swivel Pole when pulled up: 55 cm.
  • Weight: 2.138 kg.
  • Colours Options:
    • Sporty - Black and Red,
    • Sporty - Black and Blue,  
    • Sporty - Black and Grey
Bold 'n' Bindaas:
Use the push-button on the swivel handle gently to pull the aluminium rod out.

1 comment:

Harry said...

Both designs look great, I travel and fly very often and I need something like this. The normal laptop back cause me so much pain in the back.